PDA

View Full Version : Anyone kik to talk?

blondieqtpie
05-11-2013, 01:51 AM
I can't sleepy ... Changed to new med a month ago, but started to cut again almost daily... For anxiety . Taking more of my benzos and need someone to talk to... A Friend 24/7 to support each other . I go up and down ... Please I'm I / private mail me for my Kik. I have been abusing with cutting, my Meds... I need to calm down

dnouk
05-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Hey

I dont think I am in a good enough place to give you support, but you are doing the right thing asking. I really hope someone puts theirhand up and you get some support.

All the best

D

shaikhrahuf
05-11-2013, 09:43 AM
I can't sleepy ... Changed to new med a month ago, but started to cut again almost daily... For anxiety . Taking more of my benzos and need someone to talk to... A Friend 24/7 to support each other . I go up and down ... Please I'm I / private mail me for my Kik. I have been abusing with cutting, my Meds... I need to calm down

Hey buddy..
U going the right way make urself calm, dont cut on ur med without asking ur GP, as this meds hv dependency, so keep taking them and try out some breathing exercise my make ur body tense then inhale thru ur nose hold it to count of four and them release thru ur mouth with coint of eight slowly releasing ur tensed muscles.. hope this helps..

princesskj
05-11-2013, 07:03 PM
You can kik me anytime !! I'm here ;)

locksey
05-12-2013, 01:43 AM
You can kik me anytime !! I'm here ;)

What is kik ?