PDA

View Full Version : Will things get better?

5-8-12
05-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Well, as you may tell with my username, May 8th is an important date to me. It's the day my best friend Callie died. I was in love with her, but I never told her. When I found out she died, I spiraled into a depression that I still haven't gotten out of. I used to cut, choke myself, anything to try and make the pain go away. Death seemed like the only way out, and it still seems like the only true way for things to be okay again. Will I ever feel better?

nique
05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Well, as you may tell with my username, May 8th is an important date to me. It's the day my best friend Callie died. I was in love with her, but I never told her. When I found out she died, I spiraled into a depression that I still haven't gotten out of. I used to cut, choke myself, anything to try and make the pain go away. Death seemed like the only way out, and it still seems like the only true way for things to be okay again. Will I ever feel better?

I'm sorry for your lost. I know it hurts because u thought as the days past I'll tell her tomorrow or the next day. N you was never given the next day. Death is not a option. Yes a easy way out, but just how you're mourning/sad someone will feel that pain if u r gone...

Kevcules
05-09-2013, 07:11 PM
I hope you had a good day today thinking about your dear friend! It's not easy to do , but try to celebrate all the good times you had with her and know she is looking down on you, watching and protecting you! She can be your very best friend that you can talk to every day.......Take Care!

loverofmedicine
05-11-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry about your friend, But do not make it Puts an end to your life, You have to start all over again