PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling

Hidalgo21
04-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Can someone describe me a skipped heartbeat , I feel weird today like if I was gonna stop breathing like a tickle in my chest or throat , also cold flashes , and week , sometimes I feel weird again idk I can't stop checking my heart rate .

Blessed
04-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I get it all the time. Feels like a vibration like a hard thud then have to take deep breath. They say its normal but I find that hard to beloeve

Hidalgo21
04-30-2013, 09:21 PM
I get it all the time. Feels like a vibration like a hard thud then have to take deep breath. They say its normal but I find that hard to beloeve

I know if that's normal I don't really like it lol

mglover92
04-30-2013, 10:32 PM
all anxiety brother. I believe its called heart palpitations which is a common symptom of anxiety. My girlfriend has it and then after it happens she says its hard to breath. Remember when something like that comes on to to take a deep breath in through the nose and blow it out slowly.

WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

Hidalgo21
04-30-2013, 11:16 PM
all anxiety brother. I believe its called heart palpitations which is a common symptom of anxiety. My girlfriend has it and then after it happens she says its hard to breath. Remember when something like that comes on to to take a deep breath in through the nose and blow it out slowly.

WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

I don't get to much palpitations unless i get scare or I am excited about a future event or in a panic lol Is like a funny tickle in my troath n chest , I got a mini panic attack today I thought I was gonna die but I stop my self fast , went home and relax If I still feeling like this Ima make a trip to the ER cause I feels like a skipped heart beat but I am no sure .