PDA

View Full Version : Head rush...? Or something else

anxietykidd
04-27-2013, 03:33 PM
I keep having this feeling of tipping over... Almost like someone pushes my head forward or left or right.... Which ever way it wants to go... And it's starting to scare me.... It's almost like fainting but not... And sometimes like a rocking dizzy feeling...

Lin
04-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Could be a sympton of anxiety. Best thing is to go get checked all OK by Dr and then you will know if t is anxiety and can learn to handle that by learning techniques. Once you know what is wrong it will be easier to get help for it, and to stop worrying about what it is.

anxietykidd
04-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Lol I've gone to the doctor for like 1 whole year and then when I finally stop I get new symptoms so its been like a month with this weird feeling .... And I still haven't gone to the doctor... But I keep saying its anxiety... But I don't see anyone with the same symptoms

Lin
04-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Perhaps you need to talk to Dr about new weird feeling. Could just be something wrong with ears or sinuses, it could be you have got so used to not being well that anxiety has taken over. Whichever, get checked out again and accept whatever hep or advice you can get, not only tablets but other therapies too. Ask what will help you and try them all.