PDA

View Full Version : phycedellic theropy

streakybacon
04-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Honetly psclocyin and lsd taken in a theroputic setting has beatin any amount of couscilin hands down in just a few trips, it made me face my own demons not the crap counsilers put in my head. I am only speakin from my own recent experiences so its just my opinion.

janey
04-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Macast?!!!!!

streakybacon
04-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Wots dat.mean?

janey
04-27-2013, 08:55 PM
You know. <3 :D MACAST!

streakybacon
04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Neh dont get ya

scared44
05-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Honetly psclocyin and lsd taken in a theroputic setting has beatin any amount of couscilin hands down in just a few trips, it made me face my own demons not the crap counsilers put in my head. I am only speakin from my own recent experiences so its just my opinion.

Hmmmmm don't understand??

scared44
05-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Have you been taking LSD??

Walking Circles
05-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Interestingly enough there was an article in the latest issue of Psychology today linking hallucinogen use to improved sense of well being and an overall improvement in mental health. I would however take this with a grain of salt, the study to me recollection was limited and in my personal experience I have seen it work both ways. That is not to say that it is not helpful to some but I have also seen it cause subtle negative changes in others however this was with prolonged use. I would say in moderation this could be a good thing but I think over long periods of time or in too frequent dosings it could cause problems.

Bevmo
05-13-2013, 01:56 AM

Did you go to a therapist for treatment using hallucinogens? I'm really interested in this type of therapy. Use of psylocibin outside of therapy has been a very positive, powerful experience for me. I want to learn more about professionals using these drugs for treatment.. If there are any out there

Ahlstrom
05-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Sounds interesting, but for me it feels too risky, what if I have a bad trip and everything goes haywire. A lot of my friends who have taken LSD commonly (commonly as in maybe four times a year) have said it made them happier and revealed inner self.

mnmolino
05-23-2013, 12:21 AM
Why not just smoke mj? It relaxes you...

Idk, the concept of hallucinations scares me..

sazco
05-23-2013, 01:08 AM
What about DMT? I hear its impossible to have a bad trip. Mary makes me panic. :(

janey
05-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Ketamine (Special-K) is said to cure depression and mood disorders in small doses in a matter of 40 minutes versus weeks for antidepressants. I'd actually like to try it.

mnmolino
05-23-2013, 10:13 AM
What about DMT? I hear its impossible to have a bad trip. Mary makes me panic. :(

I've learned to use Mary when I'm calmer... Like not when I'm freaking the ef out and having 10+ anxiety attacks a day...

For me it helps with the "day to day" stresses and helps me avoid stress buildup over time....

sazco
05-24-2013, 04:01 AM
I've learned to use Mary when I'm calmer... Like not when I'm freaking the ef out and having 10+ anxiety attacks a day...

For me it helps with the "day to day" stresses and helps me avoid stress buildup over time....

i see. wish it helped me maybe i'm not smoking the right type.

scared44
05-24-2013, 04:42 AM
Ketamine (Special-K) is said to cure depression and mood disorders in small doses in a matter of 40 minutes versus weeks for antidepressants. I'd actually like to try it.

Ketamine is a very dangerous drug!! It's actually used as a horse tranquilizer. Please dont mess with that stuff! :)

shaikhrahuf
05-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Why not just smoke mj? It relaxes you...

Idk, the concept of hallucinations scares me..

Smoking MJ will never help cure depression or anxiety have experience of 8 yrs..
Dear mnmolino..
I jv PM u check it..

pusoun
05-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I was marihuana heavy smoker but since I have anxiety it doesn't calm me, it strenghten feelings for me, so when I am anxious about something that feelings is stronger (so could be happy feelings). But I heard from many people that it calms down them. It depends on the person I think.