PDA

View Full Version : Any luck with L-theanine?

ShannaT65
04-24-2013, 05:44 PM
I just started a supplement regimen. I'm taking L-theanine ,passion flower extract, omega 3, magnesium citrate and a multi vitamin. The magnesium and omega 3 fish oil is for heart palpitations. Has anyone else tried L-theanine and passion flower? Has it helped? I am 24 I have GAD and panic disorder. I also have heart palpitations that are driving me nuts and triggering panic attacks. It's a constant exhausting battle but I am determined to win.

ShannaT65
04-26-2013, 10:33 AM
OK I've been taking these supplements for 3 days. I can't really judge how they are working yet or if they are even working at all. My anxiety is a roller coaster. I'll think Hey Maybe I'm getting better then out of No where I'll have an attack. Well Well km yesterday I felt good I was Happy, I thought OK Maybe this will work for me. How life changing would it be if it actually Did work?! Then I got some horrible news. My ex (who is a good friend) came home and found his girlfriend dead yesterday. That took me right back to horrible heart palpitations and wrenching anxiety. I just kept replaying it in my head. Thinking about how horrible it would be if I came home and found my boyfriend dead. My boyfriend has been my rock, he's helped me crawl out of the hole I was hiding in and stop my abuse of alcohol. So that just sent me into an over analyzing spiral. Ugh! So today I'm going to pull myself together try to get a grip on my brain again and start over. I just felt the need to get this off my cheat. Thank you to anyone who took the time to read it.

nf1234
04-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I wouldn't let what happened get you down. That is horrible and I think it would throw most people into panic mode. Keep on with the supplements and I really hope they work our for you. I am a strong believer in the power of supplements. Keep us updated on your results!

ShannaT65
04-27-2013, 08:10 PM
I will Thank you! All day I've had a migraine and I'm really hoping it's not from one of the supplements. I've never had a migraine before. I'm not going to stop taking anything yet. I'm going to give it a couple days. My heart palps have been a No show today...which is a nice break. Maybe the magnesium is working. Fingers crossed!