PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B Complex

ComputerGuy1989
04-24-2013, 05:48 AM
Hi I was just wondering if anyone had found taking a vitamin b complex supplement helped there anxiety. I am in the process of changing anti-depressants and was hoping to find some supportive therapies, I'm 24 and I have be dragged out of my house. I use to be able to drive and work, now I just stay home and try explaining to family why I'm no longer productive. I do also see a therapist but its made little difference. Please I'm close to losing the love of my life any help would be great.

nf1234
04-24-2013, 12:34 PM
The B Vitamins help some people with their anxiety but for some can be too stimulating. Is there a reason you are considering the b vitamins over other vitamins/supplements?

alfred24
04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
I've been taking a B complex supplement for the past 2-3 months and I believe it's helped. Idk for sure because I've been doing a lot of things. Like taking a magnesium supplement along with it and also eating better. Eating more protein and less unprocessed foods. B complex is supposed to help the central nervous system so it should help. I never felt over stimulated or anything. I'd say try it but let your doc know you are it that you want to

stephanie21
04-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I've been taking b vitamins an having a 2 oz shot if mangosteen everyday! An it is helping me so much also yoga an jogging 3X a week it's only been about a month since I've been feeling really good! I still get anxiety but its not as bad as I was having 2 moths ago

ABJac13
04-24-2013, 09:16 PM
I just recently started seeing a new doctor and she started me on a b vitamin by Jarrow called B-right and this has been very helpful as far as general mood and edginess. I'm also getting ready to try the Bach Remedy so hopefully that adds a little help. But the goal with the B complex is to naturally relax your CNS. When it works, this theoretically should do wonders for anxiety.

-A

Lin
04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
I would recommend other alternatives too such as essential oils, reflexology and meditation - all really good and can help compliment any tablets you are on.