PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, yay. <3

Kyu
07-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Good evening everyone~

I'm Kyu, a seventeen year old girl from England. I like drinking tea, spending time indoors playing games & browsing the internet, taking pictures, Red Dwarf, roleplaying, writing, pretty scenery & many more things I won't mention.

My taste in music is often generalised into the rock/emo category, though I am pretty open-minded as far as that's concerned.

I've been suffering from anxiety for two years; I've been diagnosed with it, but the doctors haven't been able to help me. -_-

I'm here to make new friends, learn new ways to deal with my anxiety & maybe help some people, too.

I think that's all. <3

Winterbreeze
07-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Hello Kyu.
I'm new here too, although I'm not sure if what I have is indeed anxiety yet (kinda doubt it.)

I am to a fan of games mostly Massive Multiplayer Roleplaying Games. 18 years old.

I have a question to you, do you believe you can find the reason which makes you feel anxiety?

Is it due to a fear of something, which you feel you cannot control?

Kyu
07-25-2007, 01:25 PM
@ Winterbreeze; 'Ello. Since you're new, welcome to you, too! =)

Are you familiar with World of Warcraft? That's probably my favourite MMORPG, though it is a terrific money drain.

I think it's possible I could find the reason behind my anxiety some day - for a while, I believed it was because I have a phobia of being sick in front of people. That was before I realised that I was feeling sick before the phobia arose, thus eliminating that theory.

Feeling sick all the time was one of the things that signified to me I had anxiety, or at least some kind of mental disorder. =D

Winterbreeze
07-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Heya, do you have MSN Messenger or something?
I used to play World of Warcraft actually, been wandering through games quite abit.
Now I'm mostly studying and in medical+physics researchs so less time for that but still playing some from time to time.

My messenger is: AdaNis@Shoval org il (had to delete dots due to spam protection)
Feel free to send me a message :)