PDA

View Full Version : i feel weak

callmeshady
07-23-2007, 10:30 PM
i just feel so weak...even tho im so strong..everyone around me thinks im a little panzy..idk i hate knowing everyone thinks of me as a little pussy..i dont mean to use that term..if it ofends anybody sorry..but idk..and it sucks even more cause im in a band and i rap..and alot of what i say contridicts what people think..and its gonna suck if people think im a fake/

blueapart
08-02-2007, 05:11 PM
I don't think your problem is whether you're weak or strong I think it's that you have a perception that other people think you're weak.

Do people tell you you're weak?

If the answer's yes then prove them wrong. Does it really matter what they think?

If the answer is no then I would suggest thet what you need to sort out is what you perceive that people are thinking about you.

Fear
08-13-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't think your problem is whether you're weak or strong I think it's that you have a perception that other people think you're weak.

Do people tell you you're weak?

If the answer's yes then prove them wrong. Does it really matter what they think?

If the answer is no then I would suggest thet what you need to sort out is what you perceive that people are thinking about you.

I'm obsessed by the thinking of others that I'm weak.I always want to show them I'm not weak,so I always break my brain to find something that shows it.That's crazy,I often do things just to show people I'm not only what they see.But it's hard coz at the end I'm only fighting with myself.But I still think about it.

Mister
08-26-2007, 04:30 AM
:shock:

I'm exactly the same! I have a massive fear of appearing weak to other people, which has in most cases really made my problems a whole lot worse as I couldn't address them properly, as I didn't want to face up to it.

I have talked to my partner about this fear, but that didn't really help me as he now thinks that I'll never admit it if I'm at fault for anything :roll:

Fear
08-26-2007, 05:22 AM
To admit to be at fault,should be something that people with balls do.Like if you are always super sure of what you say to your partner,when you mistake and look into his eyes without fearing anything,you say:"You know,I've really mistaken this time!You were right." I think things change,that way.It is like he will get your honesty and will try to do the same with you.It gets more complicated too.

Mister
08-27-2007, 09:17 PM
It's already very complicated, Fear.

I think the main thing for me regarding this issue is that I am aware of it, although I'm not always able to control it from day to day, but I am capable of looking back at an incident and admitting when I've been in the wrong... Especially when it comes to my partner.

I think the point I was trying to make wasn't that I don't 'have the balls' to do it, but more that I believe myself to be a weak person therefore don't want others to see that in me so I try to mask it.

I do always try to be honest with my partner, as if I wasn't then I would be wasting his time by being in a relationship with him.

Fear
08-29-2007, 05:22 AM
Sorry I didn't want to tell you that you haven't got balls. :oops:
I mean the contrary.You said that speaking clear to him didn't help coz he now thinks that you don't say when your wrong(probably because,he thinks,that doing it you would think as a weak person of yourself,so you try to hide that,to him).I just meant that speaking clear takes a lot of courage,I'm not able to speak about my fears for example,as you did,so I was trying to say that people should think of someone like that,that it takes to have balls.
I'm really sorry you misunderstood...I'm not sure I've been that clear even this time.Maybe it would be easier talking out loud.
Maybe your partner misunderstood in the first place about the whole thing you've tried to explain to him.