PDA

View Full Version : does it get better

bazp
04-22-2013, 04:36 AM
hi guys,
Im at end of my whitts . i was diognoised with p.t.s.d some years back and ever since had bouts of depression and now for the last year anxiety bad.
Came to a point 4 weeks ago that i broke down and could explain why. the doctor put me on sertraline and started to feel better but now just feel the same all over again. the doc wants me to up my dose to 100mg but worried id feel even worse. I feel so low at points i dont want to get up out of bed my mind is constantly racing with thoughts that something more is underlying worried sick like if going to die or going crazy. just feel toatally out of touch with my own body and struggling to deal with it. anyone help or have good advice.

jesikahlaine
04-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Im sorry ur feeling down. I recently had my meds upped from 50 -100mgs becoz i was becoming anxious again. I was scared but after a couple days i starting to feel a little better. I dont want to jinx it but i think i am. Still have my down days though.

NixonRulz
04-22-2013, 03:01 PM
If it gives you any hope, it does really get better.

I read your story and feel like I was much more a mess years ago.

Anxiety doesnt stop me from doing anything anymore.

I feel better than I ever have and feel like I am a better person having gone through my very long struggle.

You will find your way and looking through the feeds in this forum will benefit you greatly.