PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety taking control

Samantha34
04-21-2013, 11:24 PM
I feel like my anxiety has taken control of my life. I worry about everything non-stop all day everyday. A couple weeks ago I thought I was getting better and than had an anxiety attack and since then I have been having the hardest time. My anxiety seems worse than it was before. I have just wanted to be alone lately but I can't because I got a puppy and have to take care of it, so relaxing doesn't happen to much and don't get a lot of sleep at night because of the puppy. Just feel stuck and like I'm getting worse.

sharacel91
04-22-2013, 01:38 AM
I know where your Comin from I feel like my anxiety is taking over my life :( if you ever need someone to chat to just give me a message.

Samantha34
04-22-2013, 07:07 AM
I just don't know what to do. It's been getting worse than better. I can't keep living in constant fear all the time it's driving me crazy.

Denise1985
04-22-2013, 01:49 PM
This is how I feel too.... all waiting for something bad to happen. I have a puppy as well, plus a husband (who looks at me like I am crazy sometimes), and 3 little girls to look after. I worry constantly about everything!

NixonRulz
04-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Do you continue to worry about things that you are really afraid of or do you know realize that it is the anxiety that makes you worry and just cant stop your mind from racing?

Samantha34
04-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Do you continue to worry about things that you are really afraid of or do you know realize that it is the anxiety that makes you worry and just cant stop your mind from racing?

I know that it's my anxiety and I try to tell myself that its stupid and that its nothing to be afraid of but my mind won't let me believe myself.

Samantha34
04-22-2013, 02:56 PM
This is how I feel too.... all waiting for something bad to happen. I have a puppy as well, plus a husband (who looks at me like I am crazy sometimes), and 3 little girls to look after. I worry constantly about everything!

Yeah I know from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I worry about the non sense things that I use to not worry about but I can't stop it. I know that I don't need to be afraid but my mind won't let me believe it.

NixonRulz
04-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Are you taking any medications to help calm you a bit?

Samantha34
04-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Are you taking any medications to help calm you a bit?

I'm taking Paxil