PDA

View Full Version : feel alone

Alice Pimm
04-21-2013, 08:27 AM
feel really down. my family do not have any sympathy for me. i think they think im a hypocondriact. they worry that me panicking is going to ruin their lives rather than the fact its ruining mine. i feel so helpless but no one wants to help me. i have been so strong for them in the past and i have never broke before. now im in bits and no one wants to try and fix me. dont know what else to do bt express myself on here with ppl who have suffered similarly

sharacel91
04-21-2013, 08:59 AM
I really feel for you. Have you not got any friends you you can talk to? Maybe a doctor? I have bad anxiety and I am hoping signing up to this Forum I can find people to talk to with similar problems. I wake up everyday thinking am I going to die. It's controlling my life. Maybe we could talk to each other ?

Mohawk65
04-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi Alice and Sharacel, I have felt the same way many times. I think that people who do not have or know about anxiety don't understand how we feel. I know at work, people get annoyed when Im anxious. I had one coworker who really understood anxiety, because she suffers from anxiety too. Unfortunately, she left the job. I really know that it makes a difference when you connect with a person or people who understand. Thats why I'm here!!!. All the best, I hope you feel better soon. You can contact me any time if you want to talk. Take care, Joe

TryToBeHappy
04-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Hello all. I have just this minute joined the site for the same reason. I feel very alone. I live away from my mum (the only one who really knows what it feels like - she has the same) and live with my boyfriend. He gets frustrated with me and I think he thinks I am doing this to annoy him. All day I have been so scared - I can't put my finger on what it is. He talks to me like I am a nuisance. I do feel very alone and think that the night is the worst. Its so bad feeling like this and its getting to the point that I feel I can't cope on my own. Hence joining the site. I know how you feel - I really do and I want to let you know that you're not on your own. Alice, I am just realising the same thing.

maria.g
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I know exactly how you're feeling and also know that my friends ( when I have the energy to engage) just don't get it! They either dismiss it or try to minimise it (anxiety)
I don't enjoy being the centre of attention, quite the reverse and am constantly ducking and diving situations, people, work etch due to anxiety/depression!
I can't even reply to a text on my phone I get so low, wishing the days and nights away or breathing them away to a better tomorrow which seems to be so elusive.