PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like A Different Person

LOVEiink
04-21-2013, 02:08 AM
I was diagnosed with anxiety/depression/OCD about two years ago, though I have suffered from it for years. It has caused many problems with my relationships. I've also suffered from chronic thoracic pain, gastroparesis, cystitis, anemia, and recently an EGD discovered a nodule in my stomach, along with inflammation (biopsies from the nodule haven't come back yet). I've been taking Cymbalta 60mg, Ativan 1mg, Prozac 10mg, Neurontin 100mg, and a perscription iron supplement for quite some time now...probably around 6 months.

For the past month or so, I've been having bouts of irritability, forgetfulness, severe panic attacks, fatigue, severe depression, paranoia, trouble sleeping, and sudden trouble breathing. I have a doctor appointment set up for Tuesday to discuss it, but I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced this before...are my meds not working? Could they wear off after time, or could I build an immunity? I'm only 23-years-old and a mother of three, relatively healthy, no smoking/drinking/drugs, and I'm usually on my feet when I'm not having extreme nausea or exhaustion.

firtrees
05-09-2013, 12:09 PM
You might want to learn more about Lyme disease. Your symptoms could be suggestive of it.