PDA

View Full Version : Another bad day :(

Samantha34
04-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Mom is cleaning house. I can smell the chemicals. She is mopping the floors with the swifter wet jet and I'm afraid of my dog walking on the wet floor and them touching him and getting it on me. Everything with my anxiety is outbid control today. I'm now in a bad mood because of it. Just wish I didn't have to be afraid if these chemicals. It's so dumb and they probably won't hurt me but I still can't help but to think that they will. Ugh going insane!! I hate this!!!! I'm so done with feeling like this. It sucks!!

randomanxiety
04-20-2013, 12:40 PM
I am sorry that you have to go through that feeling. I am having a bad day too.I have suffer from anxiety triggered over health issues. Can i ask why you are afraid of chemicals?
Remember you are not alone in your struggle, there are lots of us out there, that know just how you feel.

Samantha34
04-20-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm afraid that if I get them on my hands and then ingest them that I will get sick or die. I hate all chemicals or anything that I consider a chemical. Like all cleaning products I don't like I won't even touch the bottle or anything that I think it touched. It's just really bad today because my mom is cleaning the house so I don't want to touch anything that she has used a cleaning product on.

randomanxiety
04-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Do you feel the same about anything else? like germs for example

Samantha34
04-20-2013, 01:34 PM
No just chemicals