PDA

View Full Version : Chatting

shell11
04-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi I'm feeling a bit off I'm going out later this arvo and feeling a bit yuck , I know I just have to suck it up and go ... And it will be ok once I'm there , but its hard to go when your feeling like crap .. If anyone wants to chat please PM me ... It helps when I chat to someone

Lin
04-20-2013, 12:09 AM
I know what you mean sometimes when you have to go out it can ruin the whole day because you worry about going. If you give in and don't go sometimes it is such a relief whereas another time you feel such a failure that you might as well go and try it. Sometimes even if you only manage a bit of what you had planned it is good. We have got lots planned for today, and although yesterday when I arranged it all, it sounded easy and a good idea, now it is here I am worried I can do it and wish I just had a day in! Yesterday I managed a week's shop in Tesco on my own for first time in virtually 2 years, I was so pleased with myself, it was like I had achieved the moon!

locksey
04-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi shell how u doin ?

Lin
04-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Hop you have been able to have a chat with Locksey and you are feeling better now. Locksey helps me out often too.

nicolecnn99
04-21-2013, 07:52 AM
I relate to that its all easy and at some point of our life we dealt with harder and more tasks that no person would handle and nw juat goingnto the supermarket could be a struggle.we shouldnt despair I dont knw if it helps when u find someone who would say yes its ok u can do it, or would this person just be enabling u.and why is this disease so dependant on other people? If u dont have anyone what should u do? Just die? Cant there be anything done on ur own?

shane bevan
04-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Sent you a message if you would like to talk