PDA

View Full Version : Day 12 on Celexa

Want2feelnormalagn
04-19-2013, 09:51 PM
I started Celexa 12 days ago. The first 11 days I took 5mg a day and last night before bed i upped to10mg. Half way through the day today i actually felt normal, I could think straight, I was able to calm my breathing when I felt my adrenaline surges. I pray this continues tomorrow and it wasn't just a random good day.

gaza514
04-20-2013, 01:49 AM
I started Celexa 12 days ago. The first 11 days I took 5mg a day and last night before bed i upped to10mg. Half way through the day today i actually felt normal, I could think straight, I was able to calm my breathing when I felt my adrenaline surges. I pray this continues tomorrow and it wasn't just a random good day.

Good for u man , I'm thinking of starting also this week, keeping writing wats up on this thread

Want2feelnormalagn
04-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Well I woke up around 2am sweating, shaking, chest pains pulse racing and had a full on panic attack. Today I'm still shaky and my pulse is still a little elevated but I am still thinking straight and not having as much fatigue as it has caused in the past.

randomanxiety
04-20-2013, 12:22 PM
I am sorry that you had to go through that. Hopefully your medication will kick in and you will no longer have to go through that hell! all medication has a few weeks before it starts to help you so hopefully yours is right on course. I wish you all the best and know you are not alone :)

anxietysux
04-21-2013, 11:33 AM
When I was on celexa it actually made me have anxiety! It was horrible... So I switched to lexapro and that seemed to work