PDA

View Full Version : Headaches head pressure feeling like i might pass out

Want2feelnormalagn
04-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I am so done with all of this! I have had head pressure for weeks doc put me on antibiotics thinking maybe sinus infection. Still here and I feel like its affecting my vision. Also I feel like I have a rubber band around my heart

Lin
04-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Sounds more like anxiety than a virus. I should go back and talk to Dr again and see if he can give you some different help - either tablets to help anxiety or refer you to get help in other ways.

Judie
04-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I think it's important to understand the many wide and varied symptoms anxiety produces. The headache pressure you mentioned is called " The Anxiety Band" and is very common. The heart is a muscle, muscles tighten during anxiety. Don't worry I have some pretty intense symptoms myself. Instead of focusing on your symptoms try to deep breathe and concentrate on something( anything) else....count backwards From 100 to 1 by sets of seven 100, 93 etc...most need to concentrate to do this, therefore it breaks your. Train of thought. Hang in there!

princesskj
04-17-2013, 07:52 PM
I get those matter of fact I had it all day today. What helps me is a warm shower, meditation, deep breathing and a massage is the best remedy. I ordered a microwaveable stress pillow to put around my neck and it worked!!

princesskj
04-17-2013, 07:53 PM
And rubbing your temples and the back of the neck ;)

princesskj
04-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Google 100 symptoms of anxiety

jesikahlaine
04-17-2013, 08:03 PM
I get all those things from my anxiety

Lin
04-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Any tension in your neck and shoulders can give you bad headaches and migraine so massage is great for relieving that. So is a heat pad. Also having caffeine can cause people to have headache problems too so you could try not having any caffeine. Meditation, reflexology and massage are great ways of getting rid of tension and helping you to relax.