PDA

View Full Version : I m going crazy?

M.C
04-16-2013, 11:28 AM
I m panicking so much rite now I feel der is something wrong with me I ve been having this tummy pain for sometime now
It a a short pain that comes and goes at the top
of my abdomen
I m so worried I told every1 about it but no1 seems to b concerned
I m between 2 minds rite now something telling me that it s very serious and it could b fatal if I ignore it any longer
Something else telling me it s just an illusion u ve done all d possible tests 2 b done there is nothing wrong with u the pain must b anxiety related
Who 2 believe? Who 2 follow?
Ignore it den later I find out out there was actually something but unfortunately it s 2 late bcoz nothing could b done and live with the regret if only I did something earlier
Or go and get checked out and go through the stress and fear of finding something and wish I ve never find out it would have been better if I didn't no
Wot 2 do?
If any1 havin similar pain plz plz I need some reassurance
Thx

alankay
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
I bet it's anxiety plain and simple. Alankay

sazco
04-16-2013, 01:50 PM
I bet it's anxiety plain and simple. Alankay

I love you man.

Anxiety makes you feel like you're totally nuts depending on the severity of anxiety you personally have. Its hard for people to understand anxiety unless they have it, sometimes.

M.C
04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
I don't no u mite b rite but I m not convinced

jbevis
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
When that kind of thing happens to me I take a benzo and try to breathe through the worst. I tell myself that if the symptoms are still there in an hour or two then I'll get it checked out. They always end up going away.

M.C
04-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I m not on any meds so I ve to go through the sensation along the anxiety all on my own

jbevis
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
I m not on any meds so I ve to go through the sensation along the anxiety all on my own

If it's that bad maybe you should consider medication. I don't like taking meds but they definitely make life a little easier to deal with.