PDA

View Full Version : Leg muscle tension what the ??

sean liquid
04-15-2013, 04:40 PM
I know that muscle tension seems to be a common symptom for all of us .But how many of you get muscle tension in buttock,thigh and legs? Almost like you can't relieve the tenseness?? It's driving me crazy

firefly06
04-15-2013, 04:42 PM
And joints and pretty much everywhere:/ yep...

sean liquid
04-15-2013, 05:05 PM
And joints and pretty much everywhere:/ yep...

Doesn't it just drive you crazy and cause pain during the day?!! It's starting to irritate me beyond anger

nf1234
04-15-2013, 08:27 PM
If you can find a hot tub to soak in it should help. Or maybe a nice hot bath.

Lin
04-15-2013, 09:12 PM
I was starting to ache all over and was told it was part of my depression. I think you can get so many symptoms from depression and anxiety and all of us have different things and ways to put them right depending on our own bodies and experiences.

Derivative
04-15-2013, 09:38 PM
I suffer a lot from muscle and my doc showed me one breathing excersise specifically for that: start by taking a conscious inhale into your belly, then don't exhale. Let the exhale happen by its self, focus on relaxing your muscles while the exhale happens. It's hard to do and that's the point of the excersise, it works as a distrction.

I hope I explained this well, if it doesn't make sense can you tell me? My anxiety sometimes stops me from making coherent sentences...this is a good way for me to know if I'm explaining things well.

Lin
04-16-2013, 01:05 AM
You explained it well. Tried it and think I will try and use it in future - thank you.

sean liquid
04-16-2013, 08:04 AM
I suffer a lot from muscle and my doc showed me one breathing excersise specifically for that: start by taking a conscious inhale into your belly, then don't exhale. Let the exhale happen by its self, focus on relaxing your muscles while the exhale happens. It's hard to do and that's the point of the excersise, it works as a distrction.

I hope I explained this well, if it doesn't make sense can you tell me? My anxiety sometimes stops me from making coherent sentences...this is a good way for me to know if I'm explaining things well.

I will try this exercise see how it goes thanks.Quick question for you, sometimes my muscles are tense and stiff but I don't feel anxious? I'm not even thinking about stuff, does this happen to you guys/girls?