PDA

View Full Version : anxious stomach

Alice Pimm
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
i havent posted for a while bt tnite i started with weird pains. feels similar to wind pains in the sense it moves around. its nt exrtremely painful bt im aware of it. it also feels quite tight. i just starting to panic

marie86
04-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I get that all the time, in fact most days, I think a big symptom of anxiety in indigestion and trapped wind, just try to relax, lying on your back with knees to chest, gets rid of wind... ;)

Alice Pimm
04-15-2013, 03:36 PM
thank u. sometimes its comfort to know sumone else had the same symptoms and im not dying of some mis diagnosed illness which is where.my mind goes

joshhiboii
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
Same here mate ive had stomach issies for a while now probly 3 months they pit it down to ibs and anciety after bloodworks and syool cultures done

DorsetGirl
04-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Same here mate ive had stomach issies for a while now probly 3 months they pit it down to ibs and anciety after bloodworks and syool cultures done

After extensive hospital tests my gastric problems have been put down as stress/anxiety triggered also ibs diagnosed

Lin
04-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Really glad you have now been diagnosed so can stop worrying about the 'what ifs'. Hope now you know what it is you will be able to feel better and start to control it by tablets or other methods. Take care, been thinking of you.