PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

jpxj86
04-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I am Jake and have been dealing with GAD for the past several years since I was twenty, and besides my doctor and few others I really have no one else to relate to personally with my anxiety disorder I deal with on a daily basis. It began when I was twenty and has slowly worsened over the years to an extent where at times I cannot function correctly and do not want to leave the house, I am sure there are a lot of people here who can relate as well, so this seems like a comfortable place to post about my anxiety disorder without being scrutinized. :)

notmyself30
04-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Welcome Jake! Yes this is a good place to be yourself and not feel judged. I think my favorite quote from my best friend is "just get over it". People who don't have anxiety disorders don't really understand the every day battle. It's nice to have a safe place to discuss struggles of everyday anxiety.

Once again, Welcome!!

Lin
04-15-2013, 03:49 PM
I have found this forum really useful and after only a few weeks have made some lovely friends. Everyone tries to help with their suggestions to help from their own experience, so hope you find some help from it too.