PDA

View Full Version : Turned Eye?

JimmyB
07-19-2007, 12:53 PM
I have noticed that in the recent past 5 months my left eye has been slightly turned outward by only a few millimeters and it is bothering me. If I focus on something in the foreground things in the background appear double vision and vise versa. Also if I cross my eyes and then release them my left eye takes longer to return to normal that the right, otherwise it works fine and I can see straight normally. I do get an occasional aching inside the eye socket in the top right area of the eye and sometime a headache.

Do you think tha that this is related to my anxiety and depression and has anyone else had this problem at all, I'm trying to rule things out at the mo.

imported_admin
07-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Hi Jimmy,

Just to be safe I would get this checked by a doc. I have experienced eye twitching, but never a turned eye. But who knows, anxiety has caused some very wierd things to happen.

JimmyB
07-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I've had docs told me that it will return to normal but I'm going to the opticians to check it for me properly. Having said that I'm pretty sure myself that its muscular or nervous tension!

I get a lot of tension in the left shoulder, left side of my neck and head so I wouldn't be at all suprised if the tension has now reached my eye as well. I was told that when we are stressed our muscules stretch out. I think that this will be ok. I'm gonna go on anti depressants for a while as I think that thios will relieve the tension as well as cure my depression etc.