PDA

View Full Version : Stupid f**ckin panic attacks

jamus75
04-14-2013, 10:49 AM
I don't even know why I have them anymore. I can be watching tv and all the sudden it's on. Heart races , jitteriness, dizziness, stomach in knots and feel like something's coming out of one end or the other. I can't stand it. I haven't had one in weeks and now I get one for absolutely NO reason. I wasn't anxious or fearful or anything. Just relaxing watching tv with hardly any stress today. So disappointing when they come out of nowhere while you are having a good day. I don't stress the ones that happen when I'm anxious or stressed. It's these that show up unexpectedly that piss me off.

locksey
04-14-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't even know why I have them anymore. I can be watching tv and all the sudden it's on. Heart races , jitteriness, dizziness, stomach in knots and feel like something's coming out of one end or the other. I can't stand it. I haven't had one in weeks and now I get one for absolutely NO reason. I wasn't anxious or fearful or anything. Just relaxing watching tv with hardly any stress today. So disappointing when they come out of nowhere while you are having a good day. I don't stress the ones that happen when I'm anxious or stressed. It's these that show up unexpectedly that piss me off.

Yeah ... I have ones that just cum 4 no reason :-/

jbevis
04-14-2013, 11:05 AM
I know how you feel. I am so sick of feeling this way.