PDA

View Full Version : anxious and bored

shane bevan
04-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Feeling anxious and bored tonigh anyone want to talk?

Lin
04-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Sorry missed you last night as actually slept after few bad nights. Hope you got through it OK in end.

shane bevan
04-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Ya been a few bad nights for me too

Lin
04-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Having a bad night tonight. Slept 11.45 - 1.30 then got back off until 2.45 but not slept again so been up since 3. I try to stay in bed as long as I can but where just had two knee operations my knees get so stiff and sore in bed once I am awake I might as well get up. It is ok when off sick from work, but when I go to work on little or no sleep I really struggle, especially on top of head and knee problems whilst trying to concentrate and work.

shane bevan
04-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Has your dr thought about giving you an as needed anxiety medication that could help you sleep? Drs gave me klonopin helps me go back to bed if i wake up with anxiety attack.

Lin
04-16-2013, 01:04 AM
I take 16 mg of diazepam throughout the day to keep calm during the day, then my two anti depressants at night and sleeping tablets. I think it is when I have done too much exercise on my knees so they ache too much in the night. I also don't sleep when I have anything on my mind. My anti depressants I can't take both at bedtime or instead of sleeping properly at night I stay in a drugged sleep all the next day.

shane bevan
04-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Sorry to hear that

Lin
04-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Some nights I sleep really well and not wake up once and then I have a couple of bad nights when not much sleep at all. It is Ok when not at work, like now because of sick after knee operations, so have just slept for 1.5 hours this afternoon listening to a meditation tape! But going to work on no sleep is a nightmare. I had to go to see the gynaecologist late yesterday, and the visit had worried me, and then had to wait today to see if insurance company would agree to a small operation next Tuesday - so as well as aching knees last night had lots of worry in my head. Luckily, I slept this afternoon and woke up to insurance company ringing to agree to fund it so really pleased now and feel better. So hope if don't push knees too much the rest of the day, I will sleep tonight. I hope you sleep tonight too.

shane bevan
04-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Ya i still have had times sleeping or staying asleep

Lin
04-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I had a good night last night and only woke up once but got back off to sleep until 7. So missed our early morning chat! Shame you did not manage a good night, hope you do better tonight, if not, I might be talking to you again later!

shane bevan
04-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Ya another so so night. Woke up again in the early AM with an anxiety attack. Took a pill and was able to go back to bed shortly after

Lin
04-17-2013, 10:43 PM
That was good. I have been up this morning since 3.45 and head not ready at all ye for more sleep. Why at night does everything get so bad in your head and it is far harder to distract yourself!

shane bevan
04-17-2013, 11:54 PM
I think it is because theres less going on at night. I have had to use the tv to be on to go to bed

Lin
04-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Since my knee operations I have had to move to spare room where no TV, so if i need help to sleep using TV i have to go back downstairs. Every so often I get to the stage where I hate night coming and i know that I have to go to bed in case i have a bad night. Good job found this forum, at least someone awake to talk to in night now.

shane bevan
04-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Its been very helpful to have someone to speak to

Lin
04-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Yes really helpful. I slept again last night, so pleased. I think now knees getting better and I am managing to go out for walks my sleep is getting better, except when I am worried about something, then sleep goes out of the window. So pleased with myself yesterday, walked to Tesco, about 30 minutes, with no stick - first time out with no stick -and then did a week's shop on my own with no panics! First time in virtually 2 years - so pleased. Soon went wrong when back home and tired and lost my temper again, but at least I did it.
How did you get on last night with sleep, and your day yesterday?

shane bevan
04-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Been an ok couple of night been on and ok. Hoe are things with you?

Lin
04-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Been good. Think managing more outside walking with knees and last two days walking further and no stick has helped. But yesterday I think I pushed head and knees too much so lots of weird dreams and up at 4.30 am, but still better than some nights.
How are you doing at moment?
Keep hoping this year if sun out I might go out in it, last year wouldn't go out, not even to sit in the garden, but hoping fresh air will help with sleeping better this year.

shane bevan
04-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Been ok. Still have some bad moments. Glad the suns comming out more its been helping to feel better at times. Hope knees keep getting better

Lin
04-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Think we should get out in this sun and exercise so we sleep better tonight, but my knees ache so much after walking yesterday, I can't get the energy up to go outside. Keep dropping to sleep which is not good for tonight, but oh well it is Sunday, a day of rest, and if I don't sleep tonight I will just have to watch lots of TV and talk on the forum!

shane bevan
04-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Sent you a message

sharacel91
04-21-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm all new to this Forum. I am hoping to get some support from this. I am new to Anxiety I have had it since Christmas but it has got so bad to the point I can't be on my own and every time I feel a palpertaions or chest pain I panic. I want my life back :'( I have tried therapy hypno and it's helped a little but still wake up feeling anxious and on edge. Just want someone to talk to as my partner doesn't get it.

shane bevan
04-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Sent you a message

shane bevan
04-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Lin tried responding to you it says i can not send a message until you empty your inbox. Hope you see this