PDA

View Full Version : Flu?

princesskj
04-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I've had the stomach flu (or side effect of zoloft) <which ive already stopped> starting Tues. I haven't thrown up today but I feel so weak and depressed. Don't know if its from my depression, anxiety, or the flu (or zoloft). Or a mixture of all 3! Help!

shane bevan
04-11-2013, 07:13 PM
I dont think its the medication. Ive felt really weak when my anxiety and depression gets really bad and im sure having the flu makes it that much worse

princesskj
04-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes it does I haven't been able to do anything for a week my house is upside down lol

shane bevan
04-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Your not alone. I thought i was until i got on here. Ya my lifes been up and down lol

Lin
04-12-2013, 12:58 AM
All week I have woken up fed up and not wanted to dress and really fed up. In mornings when wake up had headache and sore throat but usually gone by later in day, but it has brought my mood down - so think colds and bugs are around and getting bits of it.

princesskj
04-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Uhh I hate the feeling! I have no energy. Can do anything ;(

Lin
04-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Know what you mean, go so low last few days had really bad thoughts and had to get help from nurses. Hope will feel better next couple if days and head will get stronger again.

shane bevan
04-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Feeling anybetter?

Lin
04-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Better than Wed night and Thursday when got really low but head still not right. Think bits if a cold just got me down. Also usually tell my husband everything, but this time tried to keep quiet about how low got because I think he needs a break from the worry and pressure I put on him. If he thinks I am bad he will not work away from home because leaving me on my own, but i think a break from me would do him good.