PDA

View Full Version : New here.

ohaiicasper
04-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Hi, my name is Cara and I'm eighteen. I'm new to this so don't really know what to do. I have social anxiety with co-morbid depression. I guess I just wanted to talk to people who understand really. So...hi :)

NixonRulz
04-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Welcome aboard , Cara

We all have our own story but you will be amazed it the amount of people going through very similar things to you

I hope your stay here is short and you can win this

shane bevan
04-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I can understand exactly where you are comming from. Its like a living hell

Lin
04-12-2013, 12:50 AM
I have clinical depression because hormone imbalance and have suicidal wishes so struggling at moment. Only get depression because of hormones, so until 2011 not had any since 1995. This time really bad 7 weeks in hospital, 5 months off work, and then recently two knee operations because when fell ill in 2011 stopped exercising and put loads of weight back on. So understand anyone struggling at moment with depression and anxiety.

ohaiicasper
04-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Welcome aboard , Cara

We all have our own story but you will be amazed it the amount of people going through very similar things to you

I hope your stay here is short and you can win this

Thank you, NixonRulz
I realise this now! In the 'real world' people do not understand how hard it can be and do not get it most of the time so it is really comforting being here and people relating.
I also hope my stay here is short, I just wish I had found something like this a couple of years ago when I was at my lowest... It could of helped a lot.

ohaiicasper
04-12-2013, 01:59 AM
I have clinical depression because hormone imbalance and have suicidal wishes so struggling at moment. Only get depression because of hormones, so until 2011 not had any since 1995. This time really bad 7 weeks in hospital, 5 months off work, and then recently two knee operations because when fell ill in 2011 stopped exercising and put loads of weight back on. So understand anyone struggling at moment with depression and anxiety.

Hi Lin
I am really sorry to hear that. I completely understand the suicidal thoughts as I have had them in the past when I was extremely low. I hope you stay strong and fight this!

Lin
04-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Thank you. Usually comes in waves for a few days so hoping will feel head stronger again soon.