PDA

View Full Version : Day gone wrong already!

Lin
04-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Woke up not feeling good at 6 but thought would be OK so came on here and talked to people. Then didn't want to get dressed but have, then gone manic and already sorted washing and done ironing. Now had argument with husband because he pushed me into agreeing to not work long hours when go back to work. Hit rock bottom now in head. Last night felt so good after positive meeting about getting a new CPN who will work with how i need them to, and positive about getting head and knees better for good return to work on 29 April, now all gone down hill in head again. Worried about work, about husband working away, about head, knees and hormones never being right again. How can you drop so quickly!

locksey
04-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Sorry to hear yr not havin a gd day ... Dnt knw what 2 say to make u feel better :-/

jbevis
04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Sorry to hear that Lin, hope it gets better.

Lin
04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Just want to do nothing. But know got to do things and keep good momentum going. Think got too pleased last night about getting new CPN soon that I went too high and just dropped.

Lin
04-10-2013, 07:12 AM
It's got better, husband pushed into walking to the chemist to collect my tablets and to exercise my knees, and although i didn't want to I did it in the end. As an incentive he said I could phone and he would bring me back. So I went but once out i decided i should exercise my knees more so i walked back too. Also bumped into someone from work, usually I would avoid people, but was face to face before i realised. Anyway really pleased, I managed to speak to her too. So now aching knees but at least not so low because achieved two things.

locksey
04-10-2013, 08:54 AM
It's got better, husband pushed into walking to the chemist to collect my tablets and to exercise my knees, and although i didn't want to I did it in the end. As an incentive he said I could phone and he would bring me back. So I went but once out i decided i should exercise my knees more so i walked back too. Also bumped into someone from work, usually I would avoid people, but was face to face before i realised. Anyway really pleased, I managed to speak to her too. So now aching knees but at least not so low because achieved two things.

Well dun :-)

Lin
04-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks Locksey. Had really bad day yesterday but spoke to CPN and Crisis and then my old boss and managed to straighten out my head and stopped myself doing something stupid. Mood been better today, although dropped just now for no reason I can think of. Wish my head would hurry up and feel normal!

warumtera
04-25-2013, 01:02 AM
i hope it get better

Lin
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Now back to work got a focus back in my life which should be better, and this time only a job so not going to work long hours because didn't get me anywhere - instead of realising I was shattered from working too hard, I was told it seemed like showing mental illness. It would not happen if had a broken leg or something but once know head struggling it gets blamed. No thanks, but told nearly moved out of job. So this time back determined to focus on home life and not just work - so got husband, son, meditation groups and peer support group now so more at home to enjoy this time and not just work.