PDA

View Full Version : Just dont know what to do

princesskj
04-09-2013, 12:39 PM
For the past 2 weeks I've had severe anxiety/ panic attacks! It's now turned into depression. I cannot stand this feeling. I want to lay in bed all day ;( I have kids so that's hard to do. I started my zoloft again after being off it for months and that's making me feel like crap to. I never had side effects with it before but now i do ??I started to wonder if there is something else wrong with me;( I go see my doc tomorrow I'm going to have to push myself to get up and go. My boyfriend doesn't understand I just feel so helpless. Then I just start googling what could be wrong and then I get paranoid

jbevis
04-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Definitely go see your doc and let them know everything your feeling. Also when you have anxiety Google is the enemy! My doc told me to stay off Google because it would just drive me crazy. Hope your doc helps.

alankay
04-09-2013, 05:32 PM
One gets depressed when they feel they cannot cope. You need to stay on the zoloft until it helps so perhaps he can add a quicker acting med to reduce your high anxiety until the zoloft kicks in. He may have a suggestion otherwise hang in there. Alankay