PDA

View Full Version : Feelings

Samantha34
04-08-2013, 11:53 PM
I was very annoyed and sad and angry at everybody and everything for no reason. I knew I had anxiety but I didn't tell anyone. I figured that I could fix it myself and then no one would have to know. Finally one day I just said to myself I have to get help for this and I have to over come this. I told my boyfriend how I was feeling about things and about my anxiety. I called the doctors and got some medication to help. I've been on it for 2 weeks an for the last 4 days I've been so happy. I use to never be happy when my boyfriend would be at work but the other day when he worked I was happy as could be. I even did things I would normally do. The more I do the less my anxiety bothers me. Don't get me wrong it still gets to me but I can shrug it off easier. I don't want this to change. I'm finally starting to feel a little like my old self again before my anxiety happened.

Brittany1995
04-09-2013, 03:04 AM
Good for you, girl!!!!

:)

trinidiva
04-09-2013, 06:49 AM
That's wonderful news!!!!! Keep up the good work, and don't forget to continue to give us updates. It's helpful to hear the good stories!!!!

Lin
04-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Brill sounds like you are feeling a lot better, hope you keep it up and stay so positive, well done.