PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors

vakim78
04-08-2013, 12:12 PM
So I have been suffering with my anxiety more often and more scary since dec 2012. I take Xanax .25 mg as needed for it. I am 35 and noticed that is is starting to happen more around my period and my obgyn seems to think the two are related And gave it a name which basically meant really bad pms/ so my period is due here any day now and I'm getting it bad. The last few months I barely took my meds but a couple time a month. The last few days I've been sad. I hate not being normal.... I'm fine in the house but I go out and instantly everything is scary. Traffic, warm weather, pollen, my car, can't breath, feel cluster phobic .... It's exhausting. I'm not wanting to leave my house! But I don't want to become that girl. I'm already so limited in life cuz of my anxiety... I don't want to be confined to my home :(

Malyn
04-08-2013, 01:00 PM
I know the feeling I am the same way. You are probably having Perimenopause. I started having bad anxiety and Panic at 35.
I got better now it came back really bad I am 51 and I think this is Menopause bec every time I am closer to my period I fe so anxious. Depressed and dizzy

vakim78
04-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I know the feeling I am the same way. You are probably having Perimenopause. I started having bad anxiety and Panic at 35.
I got better now it came back really bad I am 51 and I think this is Menopause bec every time I am closer to my period I fe so anxious. Depressed and dizzy

Yes I think that is what the doctor called it. It's horrible and I wish this would just end:(