PDA

View Full Version : Skipped/Fluttery heart beats

nicole123x
04-07-2013, 03:47 AM
I can't believe I've brought myself to write a post, i haven't been on here for such a long time I've been slowly getting better!
But last night, I can remember that I has flutters an skipped beats in my sleep, it didn't wake me up but it alerted me and got me uncomfortable in bed this happened about 4 times throughout the night, is this normal to happen in your sleep?!

Courtneykinns
04-07-2013, 04:38 AM
This has happened in my sleep too & woke me up, i forget about them & i think "was that a dream" but i was checked for heart issues & i was fine & i have heart flutters in my sleep. Im pretty sure its normal (: i wouldn't stress!

locksey
04-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Yeah , I go thru stages where seems my heart flutters or misses a beat, daytime or anytime .... Dctr sed anxiety

nicole123x
04-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi girls thank you both very much for your replies and putting my mind at ease! I have been tested for heart issues too and I got the all clear on many tests
Thanks to you both again xxx

locksey
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi girls thank you both very much for your replies and putting my mind at ease! I have been tested for heart issues too and I got the all clear on many tests
Thanks to you both again xxx

No probs ... Sum time bak I went thru a stage ov constantly getin it all the time and use to worry me but I think the more I was aware ov it the more it happened " or felt like it did "

Courtneykinns
04-07-2013, 10:40 AM
I actually just woke up from them 20 minutes ago & they're being difficult. Usually i have a ton in a row, i drink water & they calm down, but they just want to start back up today, so annoying!

locksey
04-07-2013, 01:01 PM
I also get it wen I feel the fluttering go up into my throat .. Very weird feeling

nicole123x
04-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Yeah I totally understand, they are my worst anxiety symptom!!! I hate them, infact I have just had a random one... It sort of stops, jolts then goes again its horrible they scare me so much, and the feeling in your throat! That makes me cough or burp! I hate the heart activities I just think .... One day what if it just stops it petrifies me so much :( xx

locksey
04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah I totally understand, they are my worst anxiety symptom!!! I hate them, infact I have just had a random one... It sort of stops, jolts then goes again its horrible they scare me so much, and the feeling in your throat! That makes me cough or burp! I hate the heart activities I just think .... One day what if it just stops it petrifies me so much :( xx

Yeah ... ,makers me cough ... Haven't had them 4 sumtime , or not like I used to get them anywy

Blessed
04-07-2013, 04:47 PM
I get them when I lay down its terrible it wakes me up in a startled panic

pawlowski187
04-07-2013, 05:04 PM
People without anxiety get them to. Its normal and nothing to fear unless it becomes a constant everyday thing. I dont know one person that has never experienced them.... So try to relax and breath ...