PDA

View Full Version : New here

Kellie
04-07-2013, 03:43 AM
Anxiety has taken over my life and i didn't even know what anxiety was till the end of last year. I was always bullied by my family to harden up and they didn't get what i was going through.. It's the worst and Its like every time i wake up its a disappointment because i then know that i have to deal with all the pain and brokeness, i haven't quite got the hang of this yet but i'd like to talk to some of you (:

NixonRulz
04-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Hello Kellie and I am sorry that you had to find your way here

Don't blame your family too much for not getting it. Unless you go have this disorder, it's really difficult to grasp what you feel and it is not something that you can just turn off

I felt the same way as you for years. I woke up knowing that it was going to be long and horrible day

It wasn't until I changed my attitude about things that I felt better and now feel better than I any time in my life

It's awesome waking up happy and not thinking of any fears.

You will find your way past this soon I'm sure

Just the fact that you here looking for answers, shows that you have had enough

Be strong

blondebits83
04-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Anxiety has taken over my life and i didn't even know what anxiety was till the end of last year. I was always bullied by my family to harden up and they didn't get what i was going through.. It's the worst and Its like every time i wake up its a disappointment because i then know that i have to deal with all the pain and brokeness, i haven't quite got the hang of this yet but i'd like to talk to some of you (:

You poor thing, i know how it feels to have an unsupportive family, unfortunately you can't make people care, but you can make positive changes and already are, doing something like this is scary, it's hard to admit that you're struggling! :( but everything will be ok hun xx

Kellie
04-07-2013, 12:14 PM
I didn't even think anxiety was serious, i sure know now.. Thank you, being on here is making me feel like that there is a way out.. Just takes time. I know its hard for others who don't go through it to understand and i don't blame them. Arrrghh stupid mind -.-

Lin
04-07-2013, 02:59 PM
I think most families struggle to understand unless had anxiety or depression themselves. Good on this forum to talk to people about anything bothering you, so feel got someone who cares.

Kellie
04-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I think most families struggle to understand unless had anxiety or depression themselves. Good on this forum to talk to people about anything bothering you, so feel got someone who cares.

This place has become something i look forward to and depend on now, its great to know that you aren't alone..

trinidiva
04-08-2013, 06:55 AM

I agree. There are a lot of really great people on here.

Lin
04-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Yes I agree too, it has really helped me and I love getting responses and know people understand me and what going through.