PDA

View Full Version : New to site

Roxie271983
04-04-2013, 02:00 PM
I am new to the site, i am 30 years old and i have been suffering with aniexty for a couple months now. It was triggered by a muscle strain across my chest. I was scared to my core and went in to the ER. I was scared I was having a heart attack. I have been seen by my doctor and cardiologist. Both say everything is fine. I can't help be worry about it. I have some good days. Then all of a sudden I have a bad day , that sets me back and I feel like I am starting over. I wish there was a way to get through the bad days. I currently take kolonapin for the aniexty. I am hoping to find advice and support on this site.

locksey
04-04-2013, 02:01 PM
I am new to the site, i am 30 years old and i have been suffering with aniexty for a couple months now. It was triggered by a muscle strain across my chest. I was scared to my core and went in to the ER. I was scared I was having a heart attack. I have been seen by my doctor and cardiologist. Both say everything is fine. I can't help be worry about it. I have some good days. Then all of a sudden I have a bad day , that sets me back and I feel like I am starting over. I wish there was a way to get through the bad days. I currently take kolonapin for the aniexty. I am hoping to find advice and support on this site.

Hi , I'm stil new as only joined a few wks bak :-)