PDA

View Full Version : was doing good until....

xxcraigiexx
04-04-2013, 03:23 AM
I was doing better with being afraid of my heart and heart palpitations until they woke me out of my sleep this morning, the heart palpitations didn't last long but it was such an uncomfortable flutter sensation. I am just trying to keep my cool.

onebreathatatime
04-19-2013, 05:40 AM
I was doing better with being afraid of my heart and heart palpitations until they woke me out of my sleep this morning, the heart palpitations didn't last long but it was such an uncomfortable flutter sensation. I am just trying to keep my cool.

I completely understand what you are going through, my biggest anxiety is my heart, I am constantly worried about it. The worst time for me is when I am going to bed, I tend to focus a lot on it and get lots of skips, double beats, flutter feelings. I feel it through out my day also but it depends on what I am doing, like when I exercise, I feel it more. Do you feel them a lot?

locksey
04-19-2013, 05:52 AM
I understand aswel as this is what I get worked up over but has made me feel better seeing pple in this forum thinkin the same as me as I really did think I was the only person who worried bowt my health so much