PDA

View Full Version : sleep and funny head

Alice Pimm
04-03-2013, 01:58 PM
last couple of days ive been waking up with head ache that wears off bt im left with spaced out dizzy feeling. during the night last night i woke up choking. im going mad i swear

Alice Pimm
04-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Your not going mad . Anxiety will cause all those problems and it comes about alot from chemicals in the brain being out of whack .

im justt feeling sick and this head ache. its all symptoms of serious illness which is why i get panicked. i feel so ill and ny face is tingling. do u get this ever

lonelygirl
04-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Alice I have had some of those dont worrry they will go away....right now my dr is switching my antidepressants and its killing me or at least it feels like it and is making the anxiety worse....as everyone keeps telling me rest breathe and try to relax but that is sometimes easier said than done....

Alice Pimm
04-03-2013, 05:01 PM
the head ache is spreadin to my kneck. feels like im being strangled. its so awful. i just wanna cry

danii9
04-03-2013, 05:12 PM
I Have this almost everyday :-( to the point that I wud now panic if I didn't experience it. That doesn't make it any less worrying or distressing for you Alice :-(

Alice Pimm
04-04-2013, 01:02 PM
its just the head ache is so weird. i feel so dizzy. is dizziness normal