PDA

View Full Version : Some unseen force is trying to kill me with a pillow.

cabcom
04-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I try very hard to find others who share this symptom, but there is a lot here to go through. Hopefully you will find me.

Me initial attack came about within moments of thinking I was not breathing properly. I am inhaling, but it doesn't feel adequate so then I tend to breath a little faster, my body feels hot all over, tingling everywhere, then my heart beat picks up and starts to race. Now if this happens when I'm lying down to sleep and I just get up and walk or sit by the side of the bed, it tends to calm down. Then throughout the next few days, I feel like someone is trying to kill me with a pillow.

I have read so much, and there's this part of my brain that is not getting the message at all. I know I'm not dying, but I still feel like I'm dying. Its just super uncomfortable and I would very much appreciate hearing from any who has been where I am.

sherlocked
04-03-2013, 02:11 PM
I get that feeling sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep at night. My heart feels like its going to beat out of my chest. I try to breathe slowly to make it go down but it ends up beating faster. Sometimes it goes away with just me thinking about something positive. Other times I have to get out of bed and walk around.

cabcom
04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah sherlocked, very uncomfortable indeed.

PanicCured
04-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Is this a feeling that you can't get enough air in or are you actually really struggling to get air in? Do you see the difference? Are you really grasping for breathe or more of just a feeling?

cabcom
04-04-2013, 07:39 AM
I am not sure PanicCured, it really does feel like I'm grasping for a breathe.

locksey
04-04-2013, 07:50 AM
I dnt get gasping for breathe and I dnt hyperventilate but 4 example while driving y/day I felt like I wasn't breathing properly , like sumink was over my face and I was breathing thru it ... I've ha that a few times or sumtimes just feel there is no air or not enuff