PDA

View Full Version : Sigh...

Cara1989
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM
I dont know where to start everyday is a struggle to make it through my vision is messed up my breathing is messed up everything is messed up my reality everything i feel like i dont know what normal is and ill never get back to normal :( this fucking sucks its almost been a year dealing with this bullshit...Ive been taking xanax i dont want to become addicted but damn i have to take it or i feel panicy every day its the same thing! i'm so scared i have a mri on the 16th to make sure its nothing wrong in there i have really really bad depresionlization and derealization really really bad i litterally feel like im not in my bady like my legs arent mine and my hands and arms its soooo weird still trying to cope the best i can its really really getting to me everything feels strange everything is strange i wish i could go back to just having panic attacks every once in while instead of this shit :( i dont know how to get better no therapist can help me i guess cant see a damn psychitrist til my mri i dont know what to do anymore i have 2 babies and i struggle every damn day to take care of them i feel like im going insane all the damn time i take a xanax sometimes i feel alright sometimes i dont lately ive been soooo scared i have ms because of how my hands and legs feel plus my vision and its freaking me out :/ i just dont know what to do anymore

fisher
04-03-2013, 01:46 AM
i really feel for you and can imagine how hard it is with babies,i have a 9 month old baby,i suffered from anxiety 9 yrs ago really bad,my heart was racing 24/7 felt so anxious all the time,i was constantly scared of my heart going fast which fuelled the anxiety,i was to scared to take any meds,i tried hypnotherapy which didnt work counselling didnt,i joined no panic and it really got me through,when i felt really panicky i would phone the helpline because they have been through the same and u can have a telephone recovery group it just makes u feel like u arnt alone,dont get me wrong i still get feelings like anxious but not much but u can get through it i promise you,its all about positive thoughts,even doing something for yourself like joining the gym or having a nice massage or going for a jog,am here if you need me😃