PDA

View Full Version : tingling?

jspunky
04-02-2013, 05:45 AM
When I'm really concerned and worried about something and panicky, one side of my face will start tingling and eventually the other side does too. my mom says its a panic attack, but idk. Has this ever happened to anyone?

NixonRulz
04-02-2013, 08:44 AM
I don't so much in my face but when I am not breathing core rely my eats start tingling really bad. That sounds even more stupid after I read what I just wrote but it is true

Bad breathing seems to be able to make anything tingle so it would not surprise me at all

Listen to your momma

NixonRulz
04-02-2013, 08:46 AM
I don't so much in my face but when I am not breathing core rely my eats start tingling really bad. That sounds even more stupid after I read what I just wrote but it is true

Bad breathing seems to be able to make anything tingle so it would not surprise me at all

Listen to your momma

Because I am on a stupid iPhone, everything gets auto corrected to make you seem like a 3rd grader

I do not get a tingly face but my ears tingle when I am not breathing correctly.

Monty
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM
I get tingly in the face, usually just one side, and sometimes numbness, always when I am stressed out. It always goes away when I calm down.

alfred24
04-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Yup I went to the ER last week because of it. I was fine though

jesikahlaine
04-05-2013, 06:01 PM
When I'm really concerned and worried about something and panicky, one side of my face will start tingling and eventually the other side does too. my mom says its a panic attack, but idk. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I do too. & it feels like my lips have swollen.

lua piquanina
04-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I have the tingling on my lips right before a panic attack. Horrible sensation