PDA

View Full Version : Sweating

M.C
04-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Does any1 get night sweats?

onebreathatatime
04-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Does any1 get night sweats?

Omg I had the worst case of this last night after sleeping for only 2 hrs. I had to change my clothes it was so bad. I'm having a difficult day too dreading going to bed tonight.

M.C
04-01-2013, 05:20 PM
I ve been having night sweats for 6 months now

I thought it was the TB so I had a sputum test done twice and it came back negative
I might not have the TB but the night sweats make me think they re could be a symptom of a serious illness which is going to strike me soon

onebreathatatime
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM
I normally only get night sweats maybe once a month around the time of my monthly cycle but last night was different. I exercised and drank a tea about 2 hrs before bed which is not normal for me so I thought that could be the cause but I'm still freaked out. Do you have some mild ones and some bad ones?

M.C
04-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Before I used to get bad night sweats as if someone poured a pale of water at me
Now I only sweat in the chest area
I did have some night s without sweating but then it comes back again

onebreathatatime
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Are you on an antidepressant?

M.C
04-02-2013, 01:31 AM
I m not taking any medication

And I m starting 2 worry now
My GP and therapist said the sweating is part of the anxiety
Plz if any1 getting the night sweats plz let me know as I desperately need some reassurance

streakybacon
04-03-2013, 08:22 PM
M.C I can relate to that I get a wild sweaty chest and lower back from sleeping and it would normally wake me up. mines related to anxiety tho because it only seems to happen when I have had a mentally bad day. try exercising like a light jog or cycling, myb help ya bt im nt sure.