PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy....

onebreathatatime
03-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Or lack there of... I suffer from GAD and Panic Disorder, I have gotten it under control for the most part and have been trying for about a year to get pregnant. My husband and I are healthy for the most part, don't smoke, don't drink, good diet, moderate exercise, and yet we have been unsuccessful in trying to conceive. There have been a few times we thought forsure I was pregnant, all to come out negative in the following days. Just wondering if anyone has had difficulties becoming pregnant and if it's related to anxiety!? (Even though you feel good about becoming/wanting to be pregnant) :)

Nicolette
03-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello Canadian!

I did a google and I didnt find anything that said stress stops pregnancy. There are women and girls in wartorn countries who are pregnant, and I imagine they are living in constant stress and anxiety. Some thing I read said ovulation can slow down a little if stress but it didnt say anything about implantation.

I cant imagine it causing problems. Some of my friends who have had terrible anxiety have managed to get pregnant first time of trying. Have you been to have a checkup, do you think there could be an issue?