PDA

View Full Version : lots of palpitations

angieproc1977
03-31-2013, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else have bouts of long running palpitations like one after the other for quite a while ??? Im do scared my heart is going to stop beating they're freaking me oit

defmunel
03-31-2013, 08:42 AM
Angie. I've been having super high anxiety for the last 2 weeks. Yesterday when I would lay down to sleep, I was getting constant skipped beats. They don't frighten me anymore since I have been completely checked out by the cardiologist. I know my heart is healthy. So, I remember what he said...everyone gets skipped beats. Most people don't recognize them. They are harmless. My skipped beats were coming constant. I decided to change positions. I sat up for a while and just breathed like normal. They soon stopped and I could linebacker down again. Just remember, they are harmless. They won't hurt you!!!

angieproc1977
03-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Angie. I've been having super high anxiety for the last 2 weeks. Yesterday when I would lay down to sleep, I was getting constant skipped beats. They don't frighten me anymore since I have been completely checked out by the cardiologist. I know my heart is healthy. So, I remember what he said...everyone gets skipped beats. Most people don't recognize them. They are harmless. My skipped beats were coming constant. I decided to change positions. I sat up for a while and just breathed like normal. They soon stopped and I could linebacker down again. Just remember, they are harmless. They won't hurt you!!!

Thanks I can do this sometimes but then sometimes I can't and your right I did change position they did stop so surley I am ok right ? Wish I didnt get them at all lol x