PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack caused me to rush to medical clinic

redemption
03-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Well, to start I imagine I've had anxiety/depression for months, but have been able to ignore until this week. Woke up and felt ok, around noon is when it all went down hill , started feeling soreness in left hand/arm (which I know is from playing guitar, strings were really high off fret broad yet I'd force myself to play) my mind just started rushing with thoughts and impending sense of doom. Went to the clinic, they checked my heart rate, bp, and listened to my heart and lungs. Doc said my heart/lungs sounded good, her words were "really really good" . So that was that, I felt ok but, started thinking what if they lied to me since they knew I have no insurance.. Which I know is very unlikely.

Today was also a bad day, I haven't really kept myself well hydrated...called a friend who is a medical assistant and studying to be an rn, he said I'm probably mildly dehydrated which isn't helping with my anxiety. He said this since I had no abdmanal pain(I haven't really had an appetite, it's weird I know I am hungry and hear my stomach talking at times but its like all these irrational health thoughts take 1st priority and I loose my hunger)

I'm starting to rant... Sorry it's just I am new (signed up today) and just needed to know I'm not alone. Google at times can be my worst enemy in this war with my anxiety.