PDA

View Full Version : tummy bug

angieproc1977
03-30-2013, 12:09 PM
I feel so ill I had terrible palpitations yesterday and they made me feel very shakey and weak then I woke up through the night with a racing heart , then woke this morning with the tummy bug could this have been the cause of the palps do you think ??

I cant help freaking when I get these physical symptoms especially heart related im sure the palps will make me have a heart attack

xxcraigiexx
04-04-2013, 09:20 AM
its a possibility that palpitations could be related to gastro problems. I woke up this morning with palpitations and fluttering, right when I sat up I started burping and they went away. They still scare the crap out of me.

locksey
04-04-2013, 09:28 AM
If I'm goin by what I know then if u suffer frm anxiety then u kan get palpitations anytime & 4 no reason ... I too sumtimes wake up in the night with my heart racing .....

M.C
04-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Does any1 get tummy pain? What kind of pain ? What 2do 2 relieve it?

locksey
04-04-2013, 11:47 AM
I feel so ill I had terrible palpitations yesterday and they made me feel very shakey and weak then I woke up through the night with a racing heart , then woke this morning with the tummy bug could this have been the cause of the palps do you think ??

I cant help freaking when I get these physical symptoms especially heart related im sure the palps will make me have a heart attack

Tummy bug as in sickness or upset stomach ?

jbevis
04-04-2013, 11:56 AM
My heart races when I get anxious too. I am constantly checking my pulse to make sure it's "normal". My anxiety stems from my fear that there is something seriously wrong with me healthwise, even though the doc says I'm healthy (except for the toll the anxiety is taking on my body.

MC: I get really bad stomach cramps when I'm anxious. It almost feels like food poisoning sometimes. The only way to make it better is to be less anxious unfortunately. Sometimes I can talk myself down and when I can't I take an Ativan (though my doc just changed my rx to klonepin so we'll see how that works).

M.C
04-04-2013, 12:18 PM
I don't no wether I ve a tummy bug or not but sumtimes I get pain at the top of my tummy it s like a sudden and short pain that goes straight away leaving me with all the vicious thoughts that I ve contracted sumthin serious
I m scared of goin 2 d doctors and tell dem about
It i m scared of doing any more blood tests and scans
Every time I think about it I picture myself sitting b4 my GP while she s breaking d bad news to me '' Mrs C ur results r back! I m afraid u ve c****r''

angieproc1977
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Tummy bug as in sickness or upset stomach ?

Yes sickness bug

locksey
04-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Yes sickness bug

Oh ... I get upset stomach wen I've had a bad attack