PDA

View Full Version : Omg

defmunel
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I just took a pregnancy test to see if that's why I've been feeling so crummy lately. Nope. Not pregnant. I was hoping that would be the reason why. Now I'm just super worried. Ive got flu like symptoms, tired all the time, my legs and arms feel week, tight throat, decrease in appetite, cold...im overwhelmed. What's going on with me?!

albgirl82
03-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Anxiety..anxiety..anxiety!!!

There is nothing else wrong with you. When i'm anxious i feel exactly the same.

smoore
03-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Me too :) I even get shortness of breath!

sessykel
03-30-2013, 03:07 AM
Me too I feel like ive been run over by a bus, at my best (which is now) I get light headed constantly x

sam1234
03-30-2013, 09:40 AM
I feel exactly the same. My arms and legs feel weak, I've had diarrhoea for about a week now, my head hurts.. I'm physically ad mentally exhausted. Leading me to panic, have continuous anxious thoughts, I feel so hopeless and overwhelmed! Can this be just Anxiety? If you need anyone to talk to, please feel free to get in touch. I know exactly what your going through!!

defmunel
03-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Mines mostly the throat tightness. It's really gettin to me. Feels like its building pressure in my ears and neck. I also have 2 lumps on my neck, which also makes me think cancer. I've got overactive saliva glands, so in constantly swallowing, and phlegm. No coughing though. These symptoms make me want to panic, but I'm tryin to keep it in check. My last trigger of anxiety was 3 weeks ago, and I still feel like I got ran over by a truck. Fighting this feeling everyday is exhausting.