PDA

View Full Version : Chest problems

james1321
03-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Back again with tight achey feelings in my chest 24/7 I've had 3 ekgs and blood tests last was October last year all normal but I can't understand y I have these feelings all the time. Anyone else had or having this problem. Cheers guys

StephM
03-29-2013, 07:42 PM
I know how you feel i get them sometimes too not every day but I do get them a lot. I get a achy feeling in my chest that lasts for a little bit and then will go away some days it will happen a couple times through out the day.

majored
03-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Hi, ive had aches in my chest for the last 2 weeks everyday, it comes on at any time laying down or moving. I was convinced at first it was my lung and started to panic. Then thinking about it i could feel it was moving around. Under my arm pit, in my back, in between my chest then it moved over the other side for a while. Ive had this before about this time last year as well as having throbbing head ache. The doc said it was stress and gave me a ECG which was ok, sent me home and after a few days it went. Worrying about it made the sensation feel worse and like it was spreading around. I also suffer from IBS and i wondered if it was gas moving around under my ribs.

You have had 3 ECGs and they have come back normal, which is good. If they were worried they would of sent you off for more tests.

sessykel
03-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi I also have the chest pains the first one I had I thought I was having a heart attack which caused me to have a panic attack I still get that same pain but I tell myself its nothing and it goes away x