PDA

View Full Version : Constant lightheaded feeling

Malyn
03-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Does anybody has a constant feeling of lightheaded and off balance. Sometimes I blame it on my ear but I am on a lot of stress and having anxiety attacks. So I don't know if it is my ear or andiety

Lin
03-29-2013, 03:31 AM
I get this sometimes, but usually if forgotten or changed my diazapam tablets. Panic attacks and anxiety can do it too because you shallow breath then, so you need to take long deep breaths from your stomach, not your chest, and it will get better.

StephM
03-29-2013, 07:48 PM
I get this way too especially when I'm really stressed out. I just try to drink water and sit and do breathing techniques and it tends to help.

Malyn
03-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks for all your replies and comments.

Anxiety is very exhausting. I used to go out a lot but now I'd rather stay home in bed most of the time. Because of this constant lightheaded feeling. I been off a lot at work lately. Sometimes I feel hopeless as to when I get better. I am taking Zoloft 75 mg I am thinking of increasing the dosage to 100 as I have been taking it for 5 mos but I still get anxiety and panic attack and depression.

locksey
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM
The last few wks I've been getting really lightheaded " more an off-balance feeling " not everyday but its sumink I've noticed .. But I dnt feel anxious :-/

PanicCured
03-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Are you over breathing or hyperventilating? This can be caused by blowing out too much CO2.