PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and vision "issues"

TomStyx
03-28-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey,

For the past month or so now, I've been having these weird visionary problems. What would happen would I would be working, relaxing (trying too) and I would get this massive urge to just day-dream, it almost feels as if I'm being forced to do it by my eyes themselves. I'd just be fixed to a point, but still be able to carry out whatever I was doing, like talking on the phone, typing, cooking. They happen for like 2-3 seconds at a time if I let them, or close my eyes... Even if I just not do it the feeling to do it seems to fade.

My HA is through the roof, that bad infact I've been experiencing very bad derealization & depersonlization. I know they do, but it's hard for me to believe anyone is suffering more than I do.

I'm very sleep deprived, find it very hard to fall asleep at a nice mature up-for-work time.

I was, only 4 months ago a serious cannabis abuser. I only stopped when I experienced my first ever panic attack due to a health scare I experienced on New Years day (see my previous post) and since then, no weed has been smoked & my HA has gone so out of control I don't feel safe unless I visit the interwebz. I tell myself it's health anxiety but also I'm convincing myself it's not.

Also I've somehow acquired what I think is "GERD" because of excessive worry, I belch atleast 5-15 Times a day.

Anybody care to share thoughts? Respect :)