PDA

View Full Version : Side effects - Zoloft / Sandoz Sertraline

Teddy1212
03-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi,

I have been taking 50mg of Zoloft / Sandoz Sertraline for 1 month.

I am getting quite bad headaches, they are present most if the day and make me feel tired.

Does anyone have similar side effects?

vicky
03-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes! I do.
Hardly had headaches prior to taking Zoloft but like you say they are there most days now, sometimes just in the background. Been on Zoloft 7 weeks.

suzie f
03-27-2013, 11:01 AM
I have been on zoloft in the past and a ton of other meds. I was ready to go to the Dr. because my anxiety and panic attacks got so severe that I couldn't drive or hardly even leave my house! I had a panic attacks all during the day but the worst was every night at bedtime. My past experience w/the meds were terrible! They were shutting down my kidneys and liver and I was soooooo sick!!
This time I chose to do something alternative and started on some natural supplements. I've only been on it about 5 weeks but I am amazed at my progress! I haven't had but maybe 2 panic attacks in the last 2 weeks and the anxiety has been mild and getting better. It has helped me physically, emotionally, with mental clarity and all around i feel better and am back to doing life. If anyone is interested you can look it up. It's an "emotional balance kit". I just googled it, read the clinical trials, all the research and reviews. I have been so pleased and NO side effects so far. I figured I couldn't go wrong with nutrition and I was so afraid to do the medication again! I'm even sleeping better as that was almost nonexistent and up 3-5 times a night. That alone was making it way worse!

icsavoy
03-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi,

I have been taking 50mg of Zoloft / Sandoz Sertraline for 1 month.

I am getting quite bad headaches, they are present most if the day and make me feel tired.

Does anyone have similar side effects?

Yes I just started Zoloft 50mg and had blinding headaches too! I just had 3 doses if that and have decided to try 25 mg instead to see if that does it!

jesikahlaine
03-31-2013, 09:23 PM
I am on day 5 50mgs of zoloft. I experienced really bad grogginess teeth clenching. Really bad nausea & just an overall 'want to curl up in a ball' feeling.
Im taking it at night before bed between 9&10pm now. Im sleeping off all those yukky effects (if they are still there) & now only have a lump in my throat, & what feels like indigestion or heart burn. Who knows. Maybe acid reflux? But willing to ride it out the couple wks see if it goes away. Maybe u could do the same? I found the symptoms peaked about 4-8hrs after taking. I usually wake up around 3-4am & takes about half hr to get myself asleep again but i can deal with that !

brittleighhhh
04-02-2013, 11:48 AM
This is why I have to start low and slow. I was prescribed 25mg of zoloft for GAD and panic attacks. I started with 12.5mg for two weeks, now at 20mg (liquid) of zoloft. I just upped my dosage today. So far I just feel tired and kind of out of it.

anthonyjbro760
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Doctors told you kidneys n liver were shutting down? Or was that your own observation