PDA

View Full Version : This fear is stopping me from having a relationship?

marki_marc
03-25-2013, 10:46 PM
im afraid to have sex for the first time because i dont want to find out that i have no reason to live
im afraid that if i have sex for the first time and im not able to pleasure this girl sexualy
that means that my fear is a reality and that am going to have to kill myself because i would have no reason to live for
and by that i mean that i will not be able to have kids a wife be in love and just be happy in life my mind created this fear
because of my smaller than average penis i dont wanna have sex because im afraid that i might end killing myself if my fear is a reality
why is my fear irational can someone convince me why i shoudnt be afraid?

Suicidal Depression
03-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Man I suffer from this exact same issue. I can do all the other things that come with sex but the actual act... I get so nervous that I lose my erection. That's my biggest anxiety issue.

marki_marc
03-26-2013, 04:53 PM
im 20 years old and ive tried a few antidepressants which didnt work also i tried therapy in 2007 but that didnt realy work neither because i was lacking motivation and i didnt realize it until much later i wasint even trying sotherapy was a waste of time pretty much and i posted this because i pretty much needed to vent

Jay1983
03-26-2013, 05:11 PM
This may or may not be helpful... I hope it is... I would say most men are fairly nervous when it comes to having sex for the first time I know I was... and I would say nearly everyone sucks there first time infact they suck the first few times... it's something new.

You need to find someone that you feel you can trust enough to tell them what you have just wrote... maybe not the life not worth living bit but just the simple fact your nervous about something that loads of other people get nervous about too. I promise you being with someone you can talk to will help and once you get into the swing of things sex is great!!!!! and it's a great excersise and a great way to help you feel a bit better!

Again lots of men get nervous as do women, I'd imagine women get even more nervous....If the lady/ girlfriend that you decide to have sex with knows its your first time they are not going to expect much seriously... you can always ask them what they like... just don't ask for a step by step guide lol

Don't try to rush into anything as it will make things worse....

hope this helps