PDA

View Full Version : arghhhh

sessykel
03-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Hi guys today is the day I realise I am not alone I have lived with anxiety for 2 years but only just been diagnosed with it a week ago the side effects get worse as the days go by in fact im suffering an attack as I write this and im trying to just breath through it the worst side effect at the minute is the light headed Ness and the shortness of breath to the point ive stopped smoking as I thought this was a cause this is taking over my life I used to be bubbly life of the party now you're lucky if I even go to a party now will this ever end just to add after a attack does anyone feel sluggish the next day!!!!!

onebreathatatime
03-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes.. I always feel sluggish and unwell. Normally in my experiences I have the panic attack and then once that subsides I feel like I am having a hangover, my pulse stays elevated for hours, dry mouth, stomach doesn't feel good, feel drained, shaky and cold. I normally have to stay home the day after just because I feel so crappy.

Muriel30
03-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey, I know what you're going through. I used to have a LIFE. I used to LIVE. Now it feels like I simply Am existing in a world that is filled with confusing and turmoil. I just seek peace and serenity. Yes, you are not alone. I wish I could be of more help, but I believe we all can come together here and share our experiences, and also comfort and encourage one another.

sessykel
03-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks muriel its strange because I wrote this post Monday I woke up Tuesday feeling great and still do hopefully I will get a fee weeks of it even better gone for good (wishful thinking) x